Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Challenge 126 - BINGO

Welcome to Challenge 126
BINGO {plus a sentiment}
Feb 26- March 10, 2015

 Quick NOTE: Julie will be posting the winners later today -
so if you want to see some talent - [or see if you won!] - 
come back a little later for the WINNERS' POST!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Here is your Thursday
FREEBIE SENTIMENT
created by Ginny H from our Design Team!
You are welcome to copy and paste any or all of the sentiments for your personal use.  
Please give credit to Ginny H if you use her word art and leave a comment for her to acknowledge her time and effort.  
I have linked her name above to her website, or you can leave a comment on this post if you like.  Thanks!


[Love this one Ginny H!]
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Theme for this challenge is a Bingo Challenge - use the following Bingo Card when you create your entry - and don't forget the sentiment! 


Our teammates are using images provided by My Artistic Adventure - and in addition we are pairing up with Add a Little Dazzle for this challenge.  If you see an image you like, or if you want to shop around in their catalog, you can click on their name to go directly to their shop.  Our two sponsors are generously offering a prize for the winner of this challenge!!  
This means that we will have TWO WINNERS!
 Prize 1: Gift Certificate to Add A Little Dazzle
 Prize 2: $10 Gift Certificate to My Artistic Adventure

We are so excited to finally reveal the wonderful 
new talent we have joining us this term!  
Amy  from AOCreations
Ann  from Just For Fun
NanaConnie from Grammy's Attic
We want to welcome you all - 
we are delighted to have your creative energies join our team!

Amy & Ann will be formally introduced next week - 
but this week I want you to meet 
NanaConnie in her own words:
     I am trying my best to be "retired" but somehow I keep working on various projects that feel just like my working career.  I've been creative in one form or another all my life, including things such as sewing, crochet, painting, poetry, short stories (still working on the Great American Novel), photography, scrapbooking, card making, and ceramics. 
     Family is very important to me and I am fortunate enough to live in the same town with my youngest daughter's family which includes 3 of my 6 grandchildren.  The others are all out of state (I live in California.) I also have 2 great-grandkids who are currently in Okinawa, Japan.  Their dad, my eldest grandson, is a career Marine who has served tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.  They are due to come home (to the USA) in less than a year.
     I'm a child of God and a lover of people.  Faith and my church important to me and so is friendship and helping others.  In my career, I have been in law enforcement, a college professor, and a lawyer.  I've been widowed for many years, but fill my time with family and lots of volunteer activites.
     I'm really excited to be part of this team. :-D
What a great photo Connie!
And here is NanaConnie's first inspiration card for you:

 NanaConnie from Grammy's Attic
BINGO Column: Something Pink/ Flowers/ Glitter or bling

And finally, let me share with you what our 
wonderful returning Aud Sentiment Designers have been up to!  
If you want more details on the project, or want to see more of their work - their blog names are linked for your convenience.
To keep you motivated, our 2nd team will provide even more inspiration at the mid week post next Thursday! 

Billie from Ink on My Fingers
using Victorian Vintage Valentine
BINGO Row: ribbon, something pink, die cut

Ginny H from As I do Rodos 
using Vintage chic Victorian Roses A
BINGO Row: Ribbon, Something Pink, Die Cut

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
using Pink Shabby Thank You/Happy Birthday Card
BINGO Column: Die Cut, Lace, Embossing

Sandy from Sandy's Creations
using  Pink Clown and Shabby Flower Clown Digital Collage Sheet 
BINGO Row - Ribbon, Something Pink & Diecut

Quick Summary of our Rules
1) As you might guess from our name - we require a SENTIMENT! Your sentiment needs to be appropriate for the theme/challenge.  That's it. You are not required to use anything specific, just the sentiment.  If you make a card and put the sentiment on the inside instead of the front, you need to include a picture [in your blog post] that shows us the sentiment.
2) You may submit up to 5 projects and enter as many other challenges as you like.
3)Other details regarding our challenges can be found by going to the tab titled "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.
Challenge 126 - Bingo
runs till 10:00pm CST on Tuesday,  March 10

5 comments:

~ginny said...

Beautifully done Team!
~ginny

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous Dt makes x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Message to all Design Team Members.
There is a huge Event happening World Wide for the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, this event is only open to DT's throughout the globe.
You may enter 3 cards using any Digital/Rubber Stamp. Huge number of categories to win.
Here is the Link:
http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. Welcome to the new members.
My name under 27 should be Margaret A (Granmargaret)

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Fun Bingo Board - might just have to make another card! Welcome to the new DT members and thanks to all for their inspiration!
Helen x